Town Treasurer's Office
Town Treasurer: Cheryl LaFlamme-Miller
At Town Hall Wednesdays, 9. a.m. to 4 p.m. At other times, the Treasurer can be reached at (860) 546-2089.
The duties of the Town Treasurer are wide and far ranging. They include the day to day financial management of the town, by conservative investment of town funds and proper payment for authorized debts.
The Treasurer is also responsible for preparing the monthly financial statements for the Board of Finance, attending their meeting to answer questions concerning these statements and correcting or adding items as the Board of Finance mandates.
Annually, the Treasurer is responsible for preparing the necessary work papers and other financial documents to be presented to the town auditors. The Treasurer assists in the audit, meets with the auditors and makes the necessary corrections to the financial statements as directed by them.
- Annual Report for the Fiscal Year July 1, 2006 to June 30, 2007
- Basic Financial Statements and Supplemental Schedules for the Year Ended June 30, 2007
- Canterbury GASB 45 2008
- Management Advisory Letter in Connection with 2007 Audit
- Required Auditor Communications in Connection with 2007 Audit
- State Single Audit Reports for the Year Ended June 30, 2007